The BELLIN Group is the global leader in technology for corporate banking and treasury, providing solutions for the financial sector and a range of clients from large multinationals to SMEs and banks.
With its treasury software, tm5, as the centerpiece, BELLIN makes a fundamental difference by offering solutions that zero in on the relationship between corporates and banks and cover everything from cash management, payments and FX to risk management and netting. We are not afraid to use technology to challenge conventional ways of thinking, and we combine a trailblazing fintech spirit with firm roots in the heritage of German craftsmanship and engineering. What’s more, a firm set of values underpins what we do and puts people – puts you – right at the center.
Facts about Bellin
- The BELLIN Group is the global leader in technology for corporate banking and treasury;
- BELLIN in numbers: 150 +Countries; 500 Corporate clients; 35,000 +Companies; 80,000 +tm5 users; 200 Dedicated experts plus partners.
- Small scrum team in Gdansk with friendly atmosphere;
- Up-to-date technologies and tools (Visual Studio 2019 with Resharper, C# 7.0, .NET Core 2.2, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins, Sonar; TypeScript 3.4.5, React 16.8.5, Visual Studio Code, Bitbucket, Jira, Jenkins);
- Fully configured continues integration with code quality and security checks;
- Travels to Germany, Ettenheim / Karlsruhe – quarterly program incrementation planning.