Jabra / GN Netcom
Jabra makes life sound better by developing intelligent sound solutions that transform lives through the power of sound, enabling you to hear more, do more & be more than you ever thought possible.
Our integrated headset and communications solutions assist professionals in all types of businesses in being more productive. Our wireless headsets and earbuds are designed to fit any lifestyle – from sports enthusiasts to commuters and office workers.
Jabra is part of the GN group, which operates in more than 90 countries across the world. Founded in 1869, GN group today has more than 5,000 employees and is listed on NASDAQ OMX COPENHAGEN 20 CAP. Read more on gn.com and Jabra.com.
Facts about Jabra / GN Netcom
- Participate and contribute in the further development of Jabra applications – with great possibilities to grow your career even further
- Possibility for business trips to Denmark in relation to projects and training activities
- Access to employee discounted prices for all Jabra products
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation, paid medical insurance and other social benefits
- Training and certification in advanced technologies
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions