KMD is the largest Danish-based IT company that develops and delivers software, solutions, and IT services primarily to Denmark’s public and financial sector and with a growing footprint in the private sector and in the Nordic region.
Our unique domain knowledge, reliability, and approach to security and operational stability make KMD today one of the most recognized and used suppliers in the Danish IT industry. KMD’s solutions help to streamline processes and create better service for customers every day all year round. Our systems handle, for example, payments of salaries and social benefits. In total, it will be about 400 billion. kroner per year, which corresponds to more than 20% of Denmark’s GDP.
The KMD Group has an annual turnover of more than four billion Danish kroner and has around 3,500 employees. KMD’s head office is in Ballerup but also has offices in Odense, Aarhus, and Aalborg. In addition, KMD also has employees in Poland, and with partners in India. KMD is owned by NEC – a global leader in the integration of cutting-edge IT and networking technologies that benefit businesses and people around the world. The NEC employs more than 100,000 people globally.
Facts about KMD Group
- Largest Danish-based IT company with 3,500 employees
- KMD systems handle payments of salaries and social benefits for DKK 400 bln per year (20% of Denmark's GDP)
- KMD's size means that we offer a great variety of professional challenges and a unique professional environment
- KMD is owned by NEC - a global leader in the integration of cutting-edge IT and networking technologies
- NEC employs more than 100,000 people globally
- KMD is a changing company where pace, agility, and unknown parameters are commonplace