BIScience offers business intelligence solutions for online advertising activities. Our solutions maximize our clients’ profits by providing insights and analytics of their online presence compared to specific competitors and entire market segments. All of our solutions are secure, reliable, intuitive, and usable. BIScience offers flexible packaging to accommodate the needs of small and medium businesses as well as large enterprises.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of Scrum team that develops a cloud SAAS product which monitors 30,000,000 sites around the world. The Product runs on hundreds of servers which generate 100G of new data which needs to be crunch using big data analytics tool in order to provide insights for our customers. We are now expanding and plan to monitor not only Websites but also Mobile devices and Videos.
On behalf of BIScience, Ciklum is looking for a Сlient Data Analyst to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You’ll have the opportunity to play a key role in our flag product, working with enterprise professionals and influencing their experience on daily basis. You’ll be the go-to person for all AdClarity data aspects for our clients. If you love data, this could be the place for you.
- Day-to-day supporting clients’ technical and data needs through customization, advice, training etc.
- Supporting client onboarding and client upsells (datasets, new geos, login)
- Support data related pre-sale activities such as data samples, POCs, training
- Client data monitoring & SLA management – pro-actively monitor clients’ data through dashboards and alert systems
- Troubleshooting from root cause analysis to resolution, opening bugs, following dev, configuration etc.
- Advocate / represent clients to Product. Share customer insights and feedback internally to the constant evolution of the products
To do this you will:
- Be an expert in all the different client interfaces
- Have a deep understanding of the internal data flow and system
- Understand clients needs and use of the data
- Define, design and monitor client dashboards and client level reports
- Support clients directly and through account managers
- Work with multiple internal teams from account management, development, QA, data, product etc.
- Work with Database (SQL), BI dashboard and internal tools
- A/BSc degree in areas of industrial engineering
- Experience with data products as a data analyst / technical customer success / technical post sale / technical pre-sale
- At least a couple of years of experience working with B2B customers, both technical and business entities
- Experience in writing semi-complex SQL queries
- Excellent outbound communication
- Proven experience with B2B English speaking clients
- Team player – because we are a team
- Doesn’t wait to be told what to do. Follows up and sees things through
- Problem solver. Can do approach. Pro-active and gets things done
- Excellent communication skills (English), both written and verbal
- Experience in creating and maintaining customer support processes – strong advantage
- Independent and pro-active
- Knowledge of advertising or marketing industry
- Worked at a medium to small company
- Know different of customer support tools and have experience is creating such processes
- Have a commercial mind and contribute to customer growth
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Various technical seminars
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions