Ciklum Support Center delivers efficient and timely customer and technical support. We can either support the efforts of your existing in-house team or provide a complete turnkey support solution.
Ciklum’s support personnel serve your customers in a friendly and professional manner: we respond to customer queries and resolve issues quickly.
On behalf of our new client, Ciklum Support Center is looking for a Customer Support Specialist to join our Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Our client’s service allows users to explore and gain insights from a wide variety of data sources, visualizing billions of records in the blink of an eye. The service turns data into perspective, and empowers our customers to fully realize the potential of their evolving, real time analytics. As such, we’re searching for an Technical Support Engineer to join the team.
- Respond to customers’ request (in quick and efficient manner)
- Service Desk management
- Understand and analyze customers’ problem, find appropriate and acceptable solutions
- Help to solve most simple problems directly otherwise escalate the issues through our ticket system to the back-end support team
- Check the status of the problem until it is solved
- Help develop and implement web based support initiatives including knowledge bases, technical and modeling techniques and documentation
- Update the documentation
- Email, voice and conference communication with customers
- Basic technical background (Basic IT education, courses will be a plus)
- Experienced user in PC based computer systems
- Understand and analyze requests, react quickly
- Excellent English, both written and speaking skills are required; additional languages will be a plus
- Understanding of IT terminology.
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, HTTP standards
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Microsoft SQL DB will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, be able to start a conversation with strangers/foreigners easily
- Service oriented with desire to help people
- Push the matter through
- Detail oriented, reliable, stress resistant
- Responsible, initiative, multitasking, self-organized, eager to learn
- Able to plan your own time
- Shift work (morning-day, day-evening, evening-night)
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk/Freshdesk or other systems will be a plus
- Experience on similar (IT support) position will be a plus
- Location: Ciklum Office, Dnepropetrovsk
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long term employment with 20 working days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions