ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions, Ciklum is looking for a 3rd Level Support Engineer to join Minsk team on a full-time basis.
The objective of the Systems Performance Engineer (SPE) position is to help ClickDimensions customers, partners, and prospects understand how to solve business challenges with the powerful combination of Microsoft Dynamics CRM and the ClickDimensions marketing automation solution. The SPE is an expert problem-solver and creative thinker with in-depth knowledge of CRM and ClickDimensions. Engaging in Product, Customer, Support and Dev/DevOps teams to ensure that work items that cross these teams are handled accurately and efficiently – this includes bugs, Tier III tickets, and product functionality.
The SPE position is part of the ClickDimensions Operation Team and reports to the Platform Operation Manager. Operation team responsibility is to proactively manage and maintain the ClickDimensions service continuity; and respond to incidents and to opportunities.
- Reproduce potential bugs;
- Maintain documentation including videos;
- Serve as point of contact for customer team and customers;
- Ensure that the bug fixes developed are in line with product expectations;
- Work closely with the QA/Dev teams to assist with resolutions.
- Test bug fixes in production after a release;
- Make any necessary updates in TFS;
- Update the customer team facing bug documentation;
- Update all customer tickets fixed with release;
- Create release notes for bug fixes.
Tier III Ticket Responsibilities:
- Vet Tier III tickets;
- Serve as point of contact between customer and QA;
- Manage and maintain assigned Tier III tickets;
- Update associated documentation when a Tier III ticket is resolved.
- Prepare documentation on new features for the customer.
- Serve as point of contact for critical issues;
- Subject matter expert for product functionality;
- Participate in product meetings;
- Recommend and assist in improving operation business processes.
- 2 years’ of experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM (deployment, customization/configuration) and related SaaS technologies is strongly preferred;
- MSFT Dynamics CRM Certification is strongly preferred;
- Experience with marketing automation solutions similar to ClickDimensions;
- Excellent technical support and customer training skills;
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal, written, and interpersonal);
- Scripting and Coding experience – .Net, PowerShell, Python;
- Sc. in a related field;
- Transact-SQL, Azure, Mongo, and ADFS experience is preferred.
- ‘Can-do’ mentality and willingness to learn;
- Ability to take responsibility and understanding how to balance these responsibilities;
- Ability to work in and with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Creative problem-solver to deliver solutions to customer challenges;
- Good spoken of English.
What's in it for you
- Business trips to Israel;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.