Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Account Director who is motivated to grow our business in Germany.
Your focus will be on managing and growing our existing client base leveraging the breadth of Ciklum’s portfolio of services. Your role will be focused on building a trusted relationship with clients, establishing Ciklum as their digital transformation partner and demonstrating to them how Ciklum capabilities and offerings can help them achieve their goals.
Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate this growth. You will be responsible for business development and account management across client accounts and industries, including FS and Consumer Goods. You will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented team and report to German Market Lead.
This role is based in Munich/Frankfurt and will involve travel to client sites in Germany.
- Identify opportunities to grow client accounts to fuel Ciklum’s growth in the region
- Develop account management strategies through Account Plans (hunting, farming, up-selling, cross-selling etc.)
- Manage client account(s) and build strong & sustainable long term client relationships
- Work closely with other technical and go-to-market teams to facilitate matrix-led sales and development activities, to showcase best of Ciklum and meet client’s varied needs
- Create, prioritise and manage strategic target account within a defined territory
- Liaise with Ciklum account partners and digital teams for effective collaboration on client account
- Achieve quarterly/annual targets for the client account(s)
- Keep a close eye on trends relevant to client industry & business to identify suitable opportunities
- Manage client escalations and provide help/support to team members by acting as a single point of contact
- Provide governance and delivery oversight for the client account(s)
- Create a sustainable and beneficial relationship with the client procurement department for deal pulling
- 10+ years of experience in a client account and relationship management; including consulting, IT services, front office transformation and digital engagements
- Very much goal and performance-oriented with experience of working in a fast & dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to lead and direct teams in a complex sales cycles
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- Ability to own and manage account level P&L responsibility
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Fluent English and German speaker and strong written communication skills
- Background in Software, Technology, Recruitment, Consulting, or Outsourcing is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, people and relationship-oriented
- Appreciation & understanding of technology, change, consulting and solution delivery business
- With personal qualities such as humour, patience and a doing the right thing attitude
- Working well autonomously and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Very good negotiation, listening, communication (verbal & nonverbal), presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
- Fantastic growth opportunity in a focused sales team in Germany
- Attractive compensation and incentive structure.
- Opportunity to become a part of the fast-growing organization with possibility for international relocation
Client video presentation