Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
We are expanding our Ciklum Israeli team and are looking for driven and successful Account Director to join our team in Tel Aviv Israel. It’s an exciting time for us here at Ciklum, we’re growing at an exponential rate and as a result are looking for great people who will join a high pace working environment within driving & dynamic team. As an Account Director you will be working with top Israeli companies, mostly from Hi-Tech sector.
- Planning and executing strategy to key accounts. To retain and grow the account base through cross and up-selling within the client.
- Establishing and building relationships within the client base and internally, becoming the key champion for the client within Ciklum
- Personally managing and growing a number of key accounts
- Achieving quarterly targets
- C- level consultative professional that can deliver value and growth to our client base
- Analytical and have the ability to build lasting relationships within Mid to Large size companies
- Technology industry background with experience in Near shore Outsourcing a plus
- Ambitious target focused individual with a thirst for progression and growth
- A background in Account Management – Coupled with Service Delivery / Software Development / Project Management or Agile.
- Team player with a history of working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role and company/industry
- Ability to create a value driven business case to clients and execute on a strategic level
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation