Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for a dynamic and experienced Account Director who is motivated to grow our business in UK.
Your focus will be on managing and growing our existing client business for our digital transformation strategy and services, with a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships where Ciklum delivers large scale innovation and digital platforms, to support the growth of our clients. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with this role we wish to accelerate this growth.
You will be responsible for business development and account management across selected strategic client account(s) and targets as part of the UK team, which will include, but is not limited to, consulting and technology services (e.g. architecture, product and platform development, intelligent automation, data and analytics etc.) across multiple industries (including Consumer). You will support the development of Client portfolio and grow Ciklum’s market share at those strategic client account(s).
You will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented Digital Team and report to the UK market lead.
This role is based in London (or WFH due to pandemic) and it involves travel to client account sites in the UK and Europe region (subject to policies).
- Develop account management strategies (hunting, farming, up-selling, cross-selling etc.)
- Manage client account(s) and build strong and sustainable long term client relationships
- Work closely with other technical and go-to-market teams to facilitate matrix-led sales and development activities, to showcase best of Ciklum and meet client’s varied needs
- Coordinate with internal Ciklum teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Achieve quarterly targets / quotas for client account (s)
- Manage escalations for client account and provide help/support to team members by acting as single point of contact
- Provide governance and delivery oversight for client account(s)
- Must have experience in client account and relationship management; including consulting, IT services, front office transformation and digital engagements
- Very goal and performance oriented, experience of working in fast and dynamic environment
- Liaise with Ciklum account partners and digital teams for effective collaboration on client account
- Be able to lead and direct teams in a complex sales cycles
- Excellent presentation and contract negotiation skills
- Ability to create a financial business case and present ROI back to customers and prospects
- Capability to own and manage account level P&L responsibility
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Entrepreneurial, highly energetic, people and relationship oriented
- Appreciation and understanding of technology, change, consulting and solution delivery business
- With personal qualities such as humor, patience and a doing the right thing attitude
- Acting as a Team player and having highly developed communication skills
- Very good negotiation, listening, communication (verbal and nonverbal), presentation and time management skills
What's in it for you
- At Ciklum you will have access to industry expertise and innovative technologies
- You will build your career on global projects
- You will challenge conventional ways of getting things done
- You will be a part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs
- You will join a corporate culture with a strong social responsibility
- You will be part of a team that works to the highest ethical standards
Client video presentation