Ciklum is looking for an Account Manager to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
The post holder will have a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships and will support growth of Ciklum’s client verticals (Consumer/CPG, Fintech and iGaming).
You will be accountable for the overall growth, profitability and client satisfaction within your Account / Portfolio and partner with our delivery management function, (and other supporting functions) to ensure ongoing services are delivered to specification, time and budget.
- Accountable for developing and delivering the Account / Portfolio Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of their business/s and overall market
- Manage client accounts and build strong, sustainable long-term relationships to meet / exceed the mutual aims of both parties
- Support technological and digital transformation conversations and initiatives at a strategic level
- Work closely with other technical and go-to-market teams to facilitate matrix-led sales and development activities to showcase the entire spectrum of Ciklum’s services and solutions and meet the clients’ needs
- Work hand in hand with delivery team to support high quality delivery and support engagement management
- Manage escalations for client account and provide help/support to team members by acting as the single point of contact
- Identify and manage engagement risks, flagging issues early managing to resolution
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow Ciklum sales process
- Manage commercial and contractual discussions with client accounts
- 3+ years within Sales/ Delivery/ Project Management function including consulting, technology solutions / IT services, front office transformation and digital engagements
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Capability to own and manage account level P&L responsibility including client contracts, invoicing etc
- Experience in working with the CPG/ Fintech/ iGaming clients industries
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Private Equity backed environment to foster growth and collaboration
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.