Account Manager for Ciklum (Kyiv)
Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is expanding and looking for Account Manager to join newly formed team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven Account Manager who will be driving Client development, retention and overseeing the success of the Ciklum-Client partnership within your assigned portfolio. The portfolio consists of around 20 accounts spread across one or two geographic locations mainly in EMEA. You will report directly to the VP of Account Retention & Development as well have a good collaboration with the VP of the region you work with.
- You will be a primary point of contact for the partner in the holistic Ciklum-Client Partnership and will be responsible for Client satisfaction and further development.
- Engage in contractual, financial and business discussions with Clients.
- Liaison with internal Delivery teams to ensure successful delivery and Client satisfaction.
- Engage in pre-sales discussion in collaboration with internal Delivery teams to build the right solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals.
- Cross-and upselling via proactively offering the right solutions out of the full spectrum of Ciklum services available.
- Be engaged in conflict resolution in relation to services being delivered and business issues.
- Responsibility for managing and monitoring Clients’ P&L. Includes identifying new revenue opportunities, driving revenue recognition, managing efficiencies, driving productivity, and managing projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Great interpersonal abilities to create maintain and enhance Client relationships.
- Technical competence (understand software development and adjoined services).
- Experience in account management and business development.
- Commercial awareness, ability to identify and effectively communicate commercial opportunities as well as ability to manage Profitability Targets.
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude.
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management.
- Can plan and execute responsibilities with minimal direction.
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban)
- Highly energetic character with personal qualities such as humor, patience and a ‘cut to the chase’ attitude.
- Good team player and relationships builder with strong diplomacy skills.
- Good communicator around issues and opportunities – get things done / make things happen attitude.
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentationApply via site