Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is expanding! We have a fantastic new opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Account Manager, who is motivated to grow our business in Switzerland. This role will ideally be based in the Techno Park in Zurich or can be worked remotely too.
Your focus will be on managing and growing our existing client business, creating trusted partnerships with clients and working with them to provide technology services to support their growth. Ciklum has already proven to be successful globally and with these newly created roles we want to accelerate this growth further.
As the Account Manager you will be responsible for business development and account management across the client account(s) as part of the global sales team, which will include but is not limited to consulting, architecture and technology services across industries (including Financial Services and Consumer).
You will support the development of Client portfolios and grow Ciklum’s market share at those client account(s) and will be part of a highly motivated and performance-oriented team.
This role will report to the head of the business in the UK. When travel restrictions are lifted, the role will involve travel to client account sites across Switzerland and other European locations
- Liaise with Ciklum account partners and digital teams for effective collaboration on client accounts
- Create, prioritise and manage strategic target accounts within a defined territory
- Coordinate with internal Ciklum teams to deliver solutions that meet clients’ needs
- Achieve quarterly targets / quotas for client account(s)
- Keep a close eye on trends relevant to client industry and business to identify suitable opportunities
- Manage escalations for client accounts and provide help/support to team members by acting as a single point of contact
- Provide governance and delivery oversight for client account(s)
To be successful in this role, you will:
- Have previous experience with Account management frameworks, Strategic/Value based selling
- Possess extensive experience in account management and business development
- Demonstrate a deep technical competence and understanding of software development and adjoined services
- Be capable to own and manage account level P&L responsibility
- Be comfortable interacting with C-Level Executives, to convey the value proposition of Ciklum and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Possess excellent communication skills, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Be comfortable working in a flexible, fast paced, commercial company
- Demonstrate a strong service/client-oriented attitude
- Be fluent in English and Swiss German, both written and verbal
What's in it for you
Ciklum can offer access to industry expertise and innovative technologies. You will challenge conventional ways of working and build your career on global projects. Ciklum offers a flexible, fantastic work culture and working environment, where collaborative team work is what we are all about.
We have a culture with strong social responsibility and work to the highest ethical standards. You will be part of a learning ecosystem with access to top practices, the best industry knowledge and certification programs.
In return, Ciklum is able to offer a market leading compensation package with benefits to match. Interested? Then apply and let’s talk!
Client video presentation