TechFinancials is a world's leading provider of innovative technology in the fast-growing industry of online financial trading and blockchain domain.
Established in 2009 and listed on the London Stock Exchange AIM market (symbol TECH),TechFinancials is a leading provider of trading technology for online brokers, and exchanges for the mass market, with offices across Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
The organization is cloud based and the application is distributed and installed on Linux servers (250 on production). TechFinancials has over 50 customers all around the world. The company was formed 8 years ago with the vision to introduce financial trading to the mass market by creating a simplified trading platform.
Our teams work in the Agile environment in two main domains: Cryptocurrencies and online trading using Java 8, Microservices architecture.
Join us and you will take part in the design and implementation from scratch of highly loaded and scalable products using Continuous delivery approach and modern technologies.
On behalf of TechFinancials, Ciklum is looking for Account Manager to join Kiev team on full-time basis.
- You will be a primary point of contact for the partner
- Will responsible for partner satisfaction, manages partners’ communications
- You will be involved in conflict resolution and configuration, technical and business issues
- You will assist to build support and account management procedures for cedex.com
- You will operate CEDEX support, compliance, suppliers on boarding as part of CEDEX beta delivery
- Great interpersonal abilities in order to create, maintain and enhance partner’s relationships
- Experience working in the Marketing division from a company in the Gaming/Internet/On-line Trading industry
- Technical competence (understand software, Database, networks, etc.)
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Fluent English level, both spoken and written
- Experience as an Affiliate Account Manager
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions