Ciklum is looking for an Account Manager to join our team full-time in the United Kingdom.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
The post holder will have a primary focus on creating trusted partnerships where Ciklum delivers large scale innovation and digital platforms to support the growth of our clients across Ciklum’s core verticals such as Consumer, Banking and Financial Services / Fintech, Igaming and others.
You will be accountable for the overall growth, profitability and client satisfaction within your Account / Portfolio and partner with our delivery management function, (and other supporting functions) to ensure ongoing services are delivered to specification, time and budget.
- Accountable for developing and delivering the Account / Portfolio Plan and long-term strategy, forming a deep understanding of their business/s and overall market
- Manage client account/s and build strong, sustainable long-term relationships to meet / exceed the mutual aims of both parties
- Support technological and digital transformation conversations and initiatives at a strategic level
- Work closely with other technical and go-to-market teams to facilitate matrix-led sales and development activities to showcase the entire spectrum of Ciklum’s services and solutions and meet the clients’ needs
- Manage the account and delivery team performance
- Manage escalations for client account and provide help/support to team members by acting as the single point of contact
- Work with the Account Director to ensure robust and seamless governance and escalation management, (where required) for the account
- Identify and manage engagement risks, flagging issues early managing to resolution
- Achieve quarterly targets/quotas and KPI’s for client accounts
- Lead opportunities through all stages of the sales process from prospect to delivery
- Ensure pipeline quality and quantity in CRM and follow Ciklum sales process
- 3- 4 years in client account and relationship management; including consulting, technology solutions / IT services, front office transformation and digital engagements
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, (both verbally and written)
- Ability to interact with C-Level Executives, convey the value proposition of the Ciklum suite of services, and explain in clear terms how Ciklum can help the C-Level executive execute on his/her business strategy
- Ability to lead and direct teams in a complex sales cycle
- Strong commercial and contractual acumen
- Capability to own and manage account level P&L responsibility including client contracts, invoicing etc
- Experienced working in a dynamic, fast paced, matrix structured organisation with onshore, nearshore and offshore development teams
- A passion to learn, adapt and improve across interactions and deliverables
- Entrepreneurial, high energy, solution led, people and relationship orientated
- Ambitious, highly motivated and results driven but also collaborative in nature
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence both internally and with our clients
- Can work autonomously, without close supervision, and mature enough to take responsibility
- Acts as a team player with highly developed communication skills
What's in it for you
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Great earning potential for the entrepreneurial high performer
- Build your career in a proven successful high growth company with unique service offering on the market
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Private Equity backed environment to foster growth and collaboration
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.