ParagonEX is the provider of the most advanced CFD trading platform and performance driven Back-Office. The company has pioneered the next generation of comprehensive, added-value solutions for online brokers based on intimate industry experience and progressive technologies.
To be a leader you must keep improving. That’s why we’re constantly updating, optimizing and enhancing our technologies and offerings. We adapt to the ever-changing technology and business landscape, making sure our clients always have the best tools at their disposal.
How do we build the best tools and services? It’s actually pretty simple: We start by building the best team possible, hire the brightest people, provide them with great challenges and rewards and let them realize their full potential.
On behalf of ParagonEX company, Ciklum is looking for an Affiliate Manager to join the Odessa team on full-time basis.
About the project:
Betobet (https://betobet.com/) is a leading online gaming site. betobet is all about sports, live action, quality entertainment, amazing casino games and mainly fun. betobet is a bookmaker obliged to excellency. Our goal is to provide a safe and secure environment for each client and provide the highest standards for the betting community. We pride ourselves on providing access to a top-notch Casino platform with hundreds of games
Our client is a start-up online sports betting and casino platform. If you have a passion for sports and are motivated to build the affiliate management department of a start-up company, join us now!
- Research, identify and build relationships with new affiliates through different channels
- Negotiate deals and maximize performance from existing affiliates
- Monitor, analyze, and optimize all campaigns to meet ROI goals
- Keep up with trends in the digital marketing space and monitor competitors’ activities
- Perform cross-marketing activities and deliver reports to senior management
- Minimum 1 year of experience in affiliate marketing/online marketing and user acquisition
- Experience in the sports betting industry would be a huge advantage (especially if familiar with the MENA region and Latin America)
- Fluent in English
- In-depth knowledge and interest in sports
- Excellent analytical and negotiation skills
- Sales and negotiations skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Skills in implementing and optimizing affiliate campaigns
- Goal orientation and the ability to motivate others
- Data-driven thinking
- Motivation to develop your career in affiliate marketing
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions