Agile Coach / Scrum Master for FlixBus (Kharkiv)
FlixBus is a European long distance mobility provider with headquarters in Munich, Berlin, Milan, Paris and Zagreb. Thanks to a smart business model and innovative technologies, the startup has established Europe's largest intercity bus network in less than four years and has no intention of stopping expansion anytime soon.FlixMobility Tech, the highly skilled IT organization that contributes to FlixBus's success, is currently looking for PHP Developers and Engineers (m/f) to join our Berlin office.
FlixMobility Tech is an organization with more than 150 members, organized in more than 20 cross-functional agile teams that base their work on state of the art technologies. To sum it all up, we have great ambitions and offer excellent career opportunities.
On behalf of FlixBus is looking for Agile Coach / Scrum Master to join Kharkiv team on full-time basis.
- Autonomy: Teach and support the team and individuals to be autonomous within the given boundaries of the organization and its processes;
- Motivation: Help teams to maximize their autonomy, individual mastery and make sure the team has a purpose;
- Coaching: Help teams and individuals to identify potentials with their roles and within the agile organization and ensure equal voice and autonomy;
- Lateral Leadership: Mediating the team through conflicts and help them with making decisions and foster the team’s self-organization;
- Facilitation: Facilitate meetings for the team, including preparing, moderation and post processing for the agile process as well as the supporting agile organization;
- Teaching: Teach teams agile practices and lateral leadership;
- Impediments: Actively identify impediments and foster their removal;
- Culture: Establish a culture of inspect and adapt for teams, Chapters and Chapter Leads wherever possible to establish a continuous improvement process.
- Hands-on experience working as an Agile Coach or Scrum Master or Product Owner in an agile environment;
- You have knowledge of lean and agile principles, and have experience using them to help teams succeed and organizations evolve;
- You have a genuine passion for helping teams and individuals to grow;
- You have experience fostering or working with high-performing teams;
- You have a forward mindset towards concepts like Tribes & Chapters, Teams, Guilds, Management 3.0 and related agile organizational concepts;
- You are a team player, full of empathy and intuition, properties you self-evidently call your own;
- Fluent English, that’s our main language;
- Remote work is not an option in this case.
- Ability to understand – ideally at code level – what is happening with the product;
- Background in developing and architecting systems, architectural and dev-ops work is useful but not mandatory;
- Certification is useful but not mandatory.
- Has a proven track record of delivering high quality results;
- Has a talent for understanding software challenges and developing innovative solutions;
- Has the ability and willingness to learn quickly, and to handle pressure in a fast paced environment.
What's in it for you
- The possibility to work flexibly, goal oriented, and independently in an experienced and professional team. Real agile development;
- Chance to work on a product with incredible non-digital value: we offer the chance for you to change how millions of people commute, spend their weekends, and discover the world;
- The chance to develop and implement your own ideas;
- Trips to Germany.
Client video presentationApply via site