On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for an Agile Coach to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations worldwide.
About the role:
As an Agile Coach, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for the Lottoland.
Lottoland is a client of Ciklum that introduced a completely different product with a unique customer experience.
We are looking for an Agile Coach who is experienced within this role and serves as an evangelist and accelerator for the adoption of agile ways of working within the organization.
You will provide training and coaching to build teams’ maturity in agile approaches, become high performing and self-organizing team’s, measure the progress to overcome obstacles and drive continues improvement, and champion agile to stakeholders and other departments.
- Develop, deliver, and/or coordinate with external providers to provision training and workshops on agile frameworks (e.g., Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework) and practices (e.g., conducting daily stand-ups, retrospectives, backlog management)
- Assess and enhance team agility and maturity by developing coaching plans and conducting maturity assessments
- Coach individuals and teams (including scrum masters and product owners) to facilitate adoption and improvement in agile methodologies and principles
- Establish and ensure adoption of standards, ceremonies, and best practices for agile ways of working
- Provide guidance and facilitate sprint and release planning sessions, and other agile ceremonies as needed
- Challenge existing workflows and processes and remove impediments to agile teams’ success
- Facilitate the organization’s transition to a continuous delivery model and adoption of an agile mindset across stakeholders
- Monitor and communicate progress of agile teams’ key metrics (e.g., OKRs and KPIs) to stakeholders (e.g., Engineering Managers and business leaders)
- Track metrics to surface potential problems and assist teams in resolving them
- Champion agile approaches, drive awareness of the agile transformation, and gain stakeholder buy-in to expand adoption and support agile approaches
- Keep up to date with corporate policies, practices, and industry trends concerning agile
- Participate in the identification, collection, and reporting of agile practice metrics and measurements to track progress
- Assist with establishing communities of practice and developing a culture of continuous improvement across teams
- Maintain an involvement in industry agile communities to continuously bring new methods and ideas to the organization
- Collaborate with senior leadership to define outcomes and a roadmap for the organization’s agile transformation
- Deep expertise in agile methodologies, frameworks, and practices
- Experience coaching and mentoring individuals and teams and facilitating training sessions
- Demonstrated ability to influence change and resolve conflict at the leadership and team level
- Strong problem-solving skills that can be applied to resolve complex business and technical challenges
- Experience developing and tracking metrics and using them to make data-driven decisions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical information in a condensed manner to various stakeholders verbally and in writing
- Familiarity with agile planning tools (e.g., Jira, Confluence, Trello)
- Adaptability and a willingness to learn new skills, technologies, and frameworks
What's in it for you
- A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
- An open culture defined by passion for developing software, fun and mutual respect
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition