Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Agile Delivery is a department in Ciklum Digital structure responsible for projects/program & portfolio management of outsourcing and outstaffing projects. The goal of the AD is to grow the management expertise, introduce the best project management and development approaches, apply the expertise, knowledge and tools to the existing projects to deliver them on time and budget with needed quality and as a result to satisfy our clients.
AD includes over 50 Agile Delivery Managers managing company outsourcing and outstaffing projects. In the AD portfolio, there are projects from different domains for clients from US, UK, Europe, Africa, etc. We have an experience working with large companies and with very innovative startup products.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
- General responsibilities:Engage and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the right delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals;
- Setting up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet best industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients;
- Monitoring changing clients needs and proactively offering the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available;
- On demand consulting/coaching/training for project team members (eg. team leads, scrum masters, etc.);
- Shared responsibility with Sales / Account Manager for managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis;
- Regular monitoring and continuous improvement of Clients’ satisfaction;
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions;
- Contributing to Lean Agile Center of Excellence in order to grow delivery expertise;
- Requirements elicitation
- Support of the product documentation
- Participate in Product Map preparation
- Upper intermediate english;
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and good commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 3 years;
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban);
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams;
- Strong service/client oriented attitude;
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management;
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- Proven experience in Business Analysis area
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Experience in managing multiple distributed teams;
- Technical background (Software Development, QA, DevOps, etc);
- Product Management background/mindset;
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools;
- Experience in creating and running trainings, workshops, other educational activities;
- Agile and/or PMI certification;
- Experience with SAFe;
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Webinars, Udemy courses
Client video presentation