Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Team, we are looking for a Middle Agile Project Manager to join our team in Islamabad on a full-time basis.
Ciklum is building a team to work on various projects which primary goal is to improve and automate the customer’s business processes, reduce time and efforts, required for various operations.
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building;
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational, problem solving skills;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs;
- Proven ability to lead software development projects;
- Agile Project Management tools: Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent,Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as of both Agile and traditional project management principles;
- 5+ years of experience as a Project Manager (PMP preferred);
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred;
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 7-10 team members (Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel);
- Balanced business/technical background.
- Good analytical skills;
- Good team player, motivated to solve complex tasks;
- Strong communication and problem solving skills;
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented;
- Strong attention to details and accuracy.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation