Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Agile Delivery Manager to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are looking for a passionate, energetic, self-driven manager-leader who will be driving organization and supervision of necessary processes, teams, structure and technology services composition to successfully deliver what Ciklum Clients expect to achieve their business goals.
The typical project is a medium to large sized solution based on a custom back-end, business logic, Web and mobile applications that provide an excellent user experience to the end users for other businesses.
- Engage and coordinate pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the right delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet Clients’ goals
- Support of team ramp up and onboarding (from recruitment and forming teams to process establishment and stabilization)
- Setting up best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet best industry leading quality standards, knowledge sharing with Ciklum teams and clients
- Monitoring changing clients needs and proactively offefring the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- On demand consulting/coaching/training for project team members (eg. team leads, scrum masters, etc.)
- Shared responsibility with Sales / Account Manager for managing and monitoring of GM and ongoing EV analysis
- Providing proactive constructive input to the internal organization on services and solutions that should be considered for improvement and/or creation
- Regular monitoring and continuous improvement of Clients’ satisfaction
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Contributing to Lean Agile Center of Excellence in order to grow delivery expertise
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and good commercial understanding, ideally within Managed Services and IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 5 years
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile SDLCs (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience in managing multiple agile teams
- Strong service/client oriented attitude
- Solid understanding of change and expectations management
- Proven experience in process development and process workflow
- A proven track record of successful project implementation in a software environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Problem solving attitude
- Excellent command in spoken and written English.
What's in it for you
- Ability to work on challenging projects, deal with complex solutions
- Nicely designed, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere that creates good working conditions
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
Client video presentation