Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
The Alliances and Partnerships Lead role sits within the Product Development team reporting directly to the Product Director.
The incumbent in this role shall work with the Product Development team to establish and leverage partnerships to improve Ciklum’s products and offerings, as well as with Engineering team to establish and leverage partnerships to enhance our ability to serve clients.
- This role is responsible for establishing and growing third-party relationships with technology vendors to provide new opportunities and enhance our ability to serve our clients. The incumbent in this role is responsible for establishing and executing partnering strategies and relationship management
- The role shall establish our collaborative ecosystem framework and operating model, engage with our product development and solutions teams to identify and define combined offerings and joint value propositions, and manage the portfolio of the Ciklum’s technology and service provider relationships
- Person in this role is expected to drive stakeholder alignment and work with practice leads and leadership to align viewpoints and establish a cohesive alliances approach. He/she leads the thinking and establishment of a successful working relationship, management and governance model for ongoing alliance management
- Development and execution of the alliance plan as well as design and management of a scorecard and business targets
- Use relationships so our clients receive the best possible pricing offers from cloud and product vendors
- Use relationships so Ciklum receives the best possible pricing offers from cloud and product vendors for our internal activities (Product development, RnD, PoC, etc)
- University degree
- Knowledge of the IT services market globally and EMEA in particular
- Alliance strategy and alliance program implementation expertise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross functional audiences
- Experience working within the technology and software development industry
- Demonstrable experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
What's in it for you
- Opportunity to create and manage the alliance ecosystem of an industry leading business on a global scale
- Working in a creative and dynamic team environment
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
Client video presentation