ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
Ciklum is looking for a Application Data Engineer to join the ClickDimensions team in Minsk on a full-time basis.
ClickDimensions is an elite Global Hi-tech company (Check us out on the Inc. 5000 list) in the field of marketing automation (we’re rated as one of the fastest- growing private companies in the US in terms of strategy, service & innovation!).
We develop a world leading High-End SaaS Product- the only marketing automation platform that is exclusively created for and natively built in Microsoft Dynamics 365- And work with the finest technologies (Web & Mobile) that are currently on the market! Our solution brings together email marketing, campaign automation, web intelligence, surveys, web forms and landing pages, social marketing and more to help organizations around the world attract more leads, close more sales and more effectively engage customers. Therefore, if you consider yourself as a tech savvy and you’re looking for an excellence type of place where on your day to day you could learn, work and have fun side to side with the best people- we’d be glad for you to join us!
We are looking for a technical individual to own and manage the execution of the daily data pipelines operations. In undertaking this challenge, you will use the latest distributed computing technologies to run our data pipeline processes on large-scale data across multiple Public Clouds. These pipeline processes span ingesting, staging, cleansing, deduplicating, mapping, and publishing. You will also oversee the provisioning new customers, loading and cleansing the historical data.
- Coordinating customer provisioning
- Communicating with different teams to orchestrate the process whenever is needed
- Building automated reports
- Shaping dashboards that bring clarity around operational status, health and COGS
- Daily health and issue triage
- Triage and resolve data pipeline issues
- Run data quality reports and perform data improvement interventions
- Monitoring and alert detection
- Monitor the progress of data flow and report status to a broader team
- Desing and help preemptive alert system based on data sampling
- Solid programming and engineering background
- +2 years’ experience programming with Python and SQL
- +2 year experience using cloud services, preferably Azure
- +2 year experience using monitoring tools, either Grafana, LogAnalytics, Kibana or similar
- +2 year experience using PowerBI
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented person
- Worked remotely in the past
- Acted as a project manager or team lead, showing skills to prioritize and organize tasks across different people
- Some Azure Databricks, Datafactory experience or exposure
- Experience modeling data
- Experience building monitoring artifacts, including the usage of Kusto
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions