ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
On behalf of ClickDimensions Ciklum is looking for Application Engineer to join the Minsk team on a full-time basis.
The Application Engineer is responsible for managing issues to resolution understanding all technical aspects of the software and ensuring tasks are completed on time and with quality. They are the subject matter experts on their application suite and understand both the application and infrastructure components.
- Using knowledge of debugging, reviewing logs, and looking at code, troubleshoot escalations that escalate to them;
- Troubleshoot issues and make recommendations on how to prevent a reoccurrence;
- Work with cross-functional teams to stay abreast of changes in product and act as a subject matter expert for his team mates and the rest of the Customer Support;
- Fosters an environment that encourages retrospectives, learning & sharing creative insights;
- Understands the business’ goals and how it connects across organizational boundaries;
- Other duties assigned by leadership.
- 2-3 years of IT/Software Development background;
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Technical skills: Exhibits a high level of knowledge in the relevant operating system, and software environment (Windows, Linux, Azure services) and technologies (Kafka, MongoDB, SQL Server);
- General understanding in tracking logs, analyzing & isolating problems through inspecting logs and interfaces;
- Understand cloud and distributed systems IaaS, PaaS, SaaS platforms;
- Ability to use tools for monitoring (specifically Grafana & Kibana);
- Analytical skills: able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations, when supported by relevant knowledge base or R&D teams;
- Organizational skills: Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, being well organized, ability to interact with many teams in the organization;
- Modifies communication style to meet customer needs.
Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
- ‘Can-do’ mentality and willingness to learn;
- Ability to take responsibility and understanding how to balance these responsibilities;
- Ability to work in and with a multi-disciplinary team;
- Creative problem-solver to deliver solutions to customer challenges.
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Competitive salary;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.