ClickDimensions is the highest-rated marketing solution on Microsoft’s Dynamics Marketplace. Providing email marketing, web intelligence, lead scoring, nurture marketing, social discovery, form capture, surveys and more, ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions.
Our solution is Microsoft CRM certified, and we are a Gold Microsoft Partner for CRM. ClickDimensions was named by Microsoft as the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award winner, and was the first ever Dynamics CRM ISV to be named to the invitation-only Microsoft BizSpark One program.
ClickDimensions is backed by Canal Partners, a private equity firm that provides professional investor capital to software and internet technology companies that have market-proven products & services.
Ciklum is looking for the Application Engineer to join ClickDimensions project in Minsk on a full-time basis.
We are currently looking for the Application Engineer who will be responsible for managing issues to resolution, understanding all technical aspects of the software and ensuring tasks are completed on time and with quality. Application Engineer is a subject matter expert on his or her application suite.
- Using knowledge of debugging, reviewing logs, and looking at code, to troubleshoot escalations
- Troubleshoot issues and make recommendations on how to prevent a recurrence including implementing necessary monitoring and ensuring application availability SLAs
- Work with cross-functional teams to stay abreast of changes in the product solution and act as a bridge between developers and operations
- Fosters an environment that encourages retrospectives, learning & sharing creative insights
- Understands the business’ goals and how it connects across organizational boundaries
- Other duties assigned by leadership
- Experience with software development methodology and practices
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in the relevant operating system, and software environment (Windows, Linux, Azure services) and technologies (Kafka, MongoDB, SQL Server)
- Deep experience tracking logs, analyzing & isolating problems in defects through inspecting logs and code interfaces.
- Ability to use tools for monitoring (specifically Grafana & Kibana)
- Analytical skills: able to research, analyze and determine an appropriate course of action in a variety of situations, when supported by relevant knowledge base or R&D teams
- Organizational skills: Demonstrates initiative, excellent problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize, being well organized, ability to interact with many teams in the organization
- Modifies communication style to meet customer needs
- Direct experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM preferred
What's in it for you
- Employment under the law of the Republic of Belarus
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes and tools
- Competitive salary