Younited Credit provides an online platform designed to connect and facilitate financial transactions between lenders and borrowers without the intermediation of a traditional financial institution, covers car financing, home improvement, equipment, travel and treasury. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
You will join a distributed team which develops a public API for their partners on a scalable infrastructure fully cloud-based on Azure, microservice architecture, fully automated software factory, Software Craftsmanship, feature team organization, 10+ deployments per day using latest technologies and approaches.
On behalf of Younited Credit, Ciklum is looking for a Application Manager/Scrum Product Owner to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Objectives of your Team:
• Conversion rate on Web services [upsell, bank reader in Web services]
• Allow the marketing team to manage leads coming-in by setting up their own rules, in order to optimize the quality of leads bought.
• Create an interface to automate the setting-up of a new business provider, and ultimately giving access to marketing managers so they can do it themselves
• Improve and clean the tech module
• Improve current reporting and monitoring by creating new dashboards allowing a better management of each business providers’ performance.
- As part of a team of business stakeholders, Developers, QA Engineers, you will drive the realization of new products with high business value all in order to revolutionize the finance of tomorrow, just that!
- Analyze and specify the needs emitted by the business lines, and ensure functional consistency between the products for which you are responsible
- Build and maintain the global roadmap of your products in collaboration with the Business Owner.
- Analyze new features, identify adhesions and impacts, have them estimate with the team, break it down and plan according to the ability to forecast update it regularly
- Work with the “Application Manager Master” who is in charge of all products
- Produce and follow the KPIs related to the management of the activity
- Manage the implementation of changes (team management, follow-up of the rest, reporting, etc.)
- Maintain and share the “product vision”
- Maintain the backlog of team products, backlog always prioritized in a way consistent with the business and technical issues. The good level of details of the backlog items according to their priority
- Writing user stories and acceptance tests in collaboration with QA trades and engineers
- Manage Production Bug Fixes.
- You have a diploma in engineering school/business school (specialty in project management) or a university equivalent
- At least 4 years of experience in similar positions (Product Owner, Application Manager etc.)
- Solid agile experience
- You have been bubbled to the new techno and it has no secret for you
- You do have a deeply analytical mindset
- Two words are part of your vocabulary: simplification and prioritization which allows you to create and maintain effective and quality products
- Needless to say, but you are cool, friendly, open minded and stubborn regardless of the climate or country
- You like challenges (you’ve just finished a marathon blindfolded!)
- You are force of proposal and new ideas
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Open atmosphere
- Competitive salary
- Business trips to France (Paris)
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation