Perfect Channel delivers marketplace technology to enterprise size customers for commodity, financial predominately B2B environments. It counts amongst its customers Christies, Leaseplan, Lloyd’s of London, and other worldwide recognized brands.
If you are passionate about creating great software and want to work somewhere where a blind insistence on suits, tidy haircuts and lumbering bureaucracy is actively shunned in favor of pragmatic focus on being effective and doing things well then Perfect Channel could be the place for you.
On behalf of Perfect Channel, Ciklum is looking for an Application Support Developer to join our Malaga team on a full-time basis.
This is an opportunity to work for a progressive forward-thinking company. You will be working on new and interesting projects and gain exposure to the latest technologies, whilst at the same time having some fun and working with a great bunch of people.
Maintaining a team centric philosophy is fundamental to our success so everyone is encouraged to take responsibility and expected to contribute to all facets of the support service; we share in success when things are going well, and everyone owns the problems when they are not.
As a member of our Support Team you will need to:
- Provide professional support and incident management to internal and external customers
- Qualify and prioritize service incidents and requests
- Meet Support Team standards for attendance and shift coverage, including rotating late shift/weekends on call
- Act as a point of contact for customers and provide consistent and timely follow-up with support and service requests. Actively assist customers and redirect/escalate as necessary
- Proactively contribute to continuous improvement by identifying and proposing new initiatives or changes
- At least 4 years of experience in an Application Support role within an IT company
- Full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C#
- Demonstrable experience working to deadlines & SLA’s
- Knowledge and experience working on AWS environments. Experience with DynamoDB, RDS, Cognito, API Gateway and working with Lambdas
- Knowledge of serverless application architecture. Experience working with different serverless framework
- Advanced level of English
- Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise
- Team player. Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well
- Experience building complex web applications with .NET development
- Knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS;
- Any experience with Couchbase or similar NoSQL DB, RabbitMQ and Elastic Search will get you super double bonus tick box points
- Knowledge on cloud-based deployment and life-cycle management in either AWS or Azure platforms
- Experience of test-driven development, source branching strategies or continuous integration
- Experience working as a member of an Agile Kanban team
What's in it for you
- Job opportunity where you can apply your skills and grow professionally in an incredible team of young and active people
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment, with cool and nicely located offices, with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in a big and successful growing company
- Long-term employment with 23 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits