Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
On behalf of Ciklum Architecture Team, we are looking for an Architect to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Our client is a leading supplier of toll road software and architecture starting a new product for managing toll roads from scratch. The solution includes mobile application, back office and tolling services estimator. Also, a lot of integration with financial tools, tolling agencies, and payment methods are crucial for product success.
Ciklum team is going to play a leading role for the whole program management leading and coordinating the efforts of several teams and vendors. Our entire team is going to concentrate its efforts on integration with tolling agencies and enhancing real-time tolling service.
- Collaborate with the client on a daily basis to understand business goals, needs and constraints
- Design complete Solution Architecture based on business, operational and technical analysis
- Evaluate technical feasibility of business features, detect and highlight technical constraints, risks and dependencies
- Write Technical and Application Specs based on collected catalogue of product requirements
- Architect, design and oversee the development of the solution
- Build technical excellence across all teams and components involved in the solution
- Strong experience with AWS
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Java
- Experience with solution lifecycle management processes and improvements
- Experience in leading and supporting medium to large size solution delivery projects involving both in-house and third party analysis of client’s business, product and technology requirements
- Experience in solution architecture design; guide software development, testing, deployment and project management
- Experience working in cutting-edge technology environments, architecting scalable applications with a proven track record of delivering projects and designed solution architecture (proof and examples will be requested)
- Understand different architectural styles, solution architecture methods, integration approach and development patterns
- Understand integration, performance, security, database management, monitoring, legacy issues and manage them in systematic structured ways
- Excellent client facing, consulting, solution delivery communication skills, with the ability to influence senior client decision makers and develop long lasting relationships as a trusted technical advisor and solution expert
- Technologies, Systems and Services:
- Collaboration Platform – Google Suite
- Chat-based Collaboration – Slack
- Knowledge Sharing – Atlassian Confluence
- Requirements Management – Atlassian Jira
- Repository – Atlassian Bitbucket
- Mobile Apps – Microsoft App Center
What's in it for you
- Realization of your innovative ideas in building new Ciklum Solutions and Services
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation