Optimal+ is the global leader in lifecycle analytics solutions for the automotive, semiconductor, and electronics industries, serving tier-1 suppliers and OEMs. Analyzing data from over 100 billion devices annually, Optimal+ enables enhancements in key manufacturing metrics such as yield and efficiency, improves product quality and reliability, and provides full supply chain visibility. Seamlessly integrated with other already existing tools, the Optimal+ Open Platform combines machine-learning with a global data infrastructure to provide real-time product analytics and to extract insights from data across the entire supply chain. Optimal Plus has offices in Asia, Europe, the United States, and Israel.
On behalf of Optimal+, Ciklum is looking for an Architect to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Become a part of the only Big Data analytics software company, which provides an end-to-end product analytics solution for semiconductor and electronics companies.
- Take responsibility for the whole system architecture of a new enterprise-grade mission-critical solution related to advanced manufacturing of electronics.
- Lead the architecture and design of the new strategic solution in a very challenging environment, leveraging industry best practices and innovation to come up with a state of the art platform.
- Be a technical authority, design and document best practices for the new technologies chosen
- Lead relevant technology selection and ensure the best use of state-of-the-art technology
- Work with the R&D teams on development tasks
- Collaborate with R&D to define & lead POCs.
- Technology and Enterprise SW guru: MS stack, C++, OS, Performance, High Availability…
- Enterprise grade SW development, design or architecting experience (at least 5 years as leading Architect / R&D Development Manager)
- Experience/Understanding of mission-critical systems
- Building a system or infrastructure from an idea to production
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix background
- Experience/Understanding of micro-services architectures.
- Sc degree in Computer Science; M.Sc in Computers Science – an advantage
- Experience with semiconductors and/or electronics manufacturing environments – strong advantage!
- Directly relevant for this position: Linux and Windows, MS stack; C#, C++, Angular js, databases, micro-services.
- Indirectly relevant for this position: Hadoop ecosystem (Spark, Yarn, Hadoop), Vertica, ELK, Kafka, Pentaho, Machine Learning (R , SparkML, Python ML frameworks)
- Experience with Single Page Application (SPA) technologies – advantage!
- Sc. degree in Computer Science; M.Sc. in Computers Science – an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Great team player
What's in it for you
- Join us in creating next-generation software that ensures the lifetime quality and reliability of the smart electronic products that drive our lives.
- Optimal+ software breaks new ground in connecting the entire continuum of semiconductor and electronics manufacturing from chip to board to system. No one else is doing this – or having a genuine impact on the market – quite like we are.
- Usage of the latest technologies and tools to develop and deliver amazing products.
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions.
Client video presentation