We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
You will join a highly motivated team and will be working on a modern solution for our existing client. We are looking for technology experts who want to make an impact on new business by applying best practices and taking ownership.
About the Project:
Tribe/ Businees Unit: MSS (Managed Sportsbook Solutions).
The tribe is formed by 12 squads, now they are using 5 of them React.
The candidate Will work closely with all the tribes giving support to the squads that are currently using React (5 squads).
- Creates technical solution design as Architecture Decision Record to address software design challenges and ensure its implementation
- Guides development workflow (reviews requirements, planning, highlights edge cases), defines and implements the engineering standards
- Participate in the hiring process and technical interview activities
- Provide high-level technical abstract based on clients’ need ( e.g. pre-sale, etc)
- Responsible for the professional growth of more junior team members on the project and unit demand. Line manager responsibilities
- Very good knowledge of React.js and perfect understanding of Front-end
- Deep knowledge of Front-end technologies around React
- Be able to analyze different solutions for state management in React applications
- Good understanding of the rendering process for React application
- Confident knowledge of TypeScript
- Good managerial and leading experience
You can name examples of use in different contexts. Are guided by best-practices and specifications of such skills:
- Design patterns, development principles
- HTML/CSS. Pre/post -processors, methodologies
- React JS
- Testing. Approaches, types, tooling
- CI/CD. Understanding, usage
- Authorization. JWT
- Git. Branching strategies
- “Redux Toolkit” with Redux
- Agile. Principles and processes
- Upper-Intermediate English
- React. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management
- React Native. JSX, virtual DOM, hooks, state management, understanding of Android/iOS ecosystem, Xcode & Android studio
- Other modern framework (Angular, Vue, React, ReactNative)
- Cloud platforms experience
- Code quality tools (Sonarqube)
- Experience with CI/CD set up (Docker, GitlabCI, CircleCI etc.)
- Familiar with UX concepts such as Information Architecture
- Works under general direction within a clear framework of accountability
- Plans own work to meet given objectives and processes
- Investigates, defines and resolves complex issues
- May have some responsibility for the work of others and for the allocation of resources
- Collaborates regularly with team members, peers and customers. Engages to ensure that customer’s needs are being met throughout
- Communicates fluently, orally and in writing, and can present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Facilitates collaboration between stakeholders who share common objectives
- Deals with problems and issues, managing resolutions, corrective actions and lessons learned
- Helps develop and enhance customer and stakeholder relationships
What's in it for you
- Global impact: work on large-scale projects that redefine industries with international and fast-growing clients
- Welcoming environment: feel empowered with a friendly team, open-door policy, informal atmosphere within the company and regular team-building events
- Flexibility: hybrid & 100% remote work opportunities, flexible work schedule
- Work-life: 23 vacation days & short Fridays
- Health: comprehensive company-paid medical insurance & 4 additional undocumented sick leave days
- Tailored education path: regular internal events (meetups, conferences, workshops), language courses and company-paid certifications
- Growth environment: share your experience and level up your expertise with a community of skilled professionals, locally and globally
- Opportunities: our Internal Mobility Program helps change a project if needed to help you grow, excel professionally and fulfill your potential
Our Delivery Center in Malaga is one of the leading IT hubs in Andalusia – it provides an exceptional mix of vibrant tech talent community, wide-open access to learning and career advancement opportunities, hybrid / remote work setup & endless Mediterranean seashore summer.
Be bold, not bored!
Interested already? We would love to get to know you! Submit your application. We can’t wait to see you at Ciklum.