Ciklum is a leading global digital services and software engineering company, serving Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations. Headquartered in the UK, we unite 3,500+ software developers, designers, product managers and data scientists around the world building tailored digital solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
We are enabling digital transformation for some of the largest household names and platforms in the digital economy. Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible and join the global projects redefining industries.
We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Germany is looking for a driven and successful Associate Director, Data & Analytics to join our team in Germany on a permanent basis to work in collaboration with our Sales, Product and AI Engineering teams to grow this practice. The role reports to the Global Director, Data & Analytics.
You’ll spend most of your time working with C-suite level executives, acting as a trusted advisor – architecting and advising on data strategy, modern data platforms, analytics and AI solutions, and the Internet of Things (IoT), as your clients embark on unlocking the power of data.
The role also requires solid practical knowledge and experience in practice development such as developing a portfolio of solutions, building trusted long-term relationships with customers, working closely with the delivery team to design and implement sophisticated data solutions. If you are passionate about resolving issues through the use of data, this job is tailored for you.
- Munich/Frankfurt/ Dusseldorf with the flexibility of traveling across Germany
- Cultivating and managing business development opportunities in the area of Data & Analytics with the large-cap and Upper Mittelstand companies of Germany. Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships and networks
- Assisting clients in the strategy and implementation of Modern Data Platforms, Artificial Intelligence and Analytics, and the Internet of Things
- Leading and fostering relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels. Consistently delivering quality client services
- Advise senior clients (C-level) on executing their business strategy through the use of data, drawing upon the Global Data and Analytics practice to create compelling value propositions for clients and deliver targeted proposals
- Support ongoing global practice development, including local market research and sales campaign development, sales collateral development, and attendance at the domain and industry event
- From time to time, leading large and mid-scale client engagements and support the delivery of data and analytics projects, as an on-site consultant
- Fostering an innovative and inclusive team-oriented work environment. Playing an active role in counseling and mentoring junior consultants within the organization
- A university degree
- Fluent in German and English
- Professional services/consulting experience in selling and delivering data solutions to clients in the German market
- Adept at building strong working relationships with senior clients, including influence, advice and support to key decision-makers
- Strong team leadership skills, particularly teams with diverse skills and backgrounds, coupled with the ability to lead and develop juniors
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Practical experience in developing and delivering:
- Data strategy development
- Data architecture design using Cloud
- Analytics (Business Intelligence or Advanced Analytics)
- Data platform certification in Azure or AWS or Snowflake
What's in it for you
- Fantastic growth opportunity in a focused sales team in Germany
- Attractive compensation and incentive structure
- Opportunity to become a part of the fast-growing organization with the possibility for international relocation
Client video presentation