Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum is looking for an Atlassian Administrator to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to its limit by making use of new techniques – then this is the perfect opportunity for you. You could be part of this constant growth and success!
- Configuring, managing, and enhancing Jira and Confluence tools, including the native functionality as well as researching, testing, and implementing plugins and other integrations
- Working with the current Atlassian tools, validating requirements, investigating potential solutions, analyzing impact, and implementing solutions
- Developing interfaces between external tooling and Jira/Confluence infrastructure
- Managing complex Jira workflows, screen/permission/notification schemes
- Configuring and enhancing Jira Service Desk
- Provisioning, maintaining, and improving existing cloud infrastructure
- Atlassian services backend maintenance & automation
- Researching, designing, developing, and/or modifying enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
- Using tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, and Git to improve and speed delivery of products and services
- Troubleshooting problems and customer support for software operating systems and application issues
- Solid technical, Linux system administration background
- PostgreSQL: experience with server side, Jira & Confluence oriented configurations
- Powerful experience of administering monolithic and microservice architecture based stack of Atlassian services: Jira Server, Confluence Server, Crucible Server, Fisheye Server.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with using Atlassian products: Jira, Jira Agile, Confluence, Stash, Service Desk (experience with Crucible, Fisheye, SVN, GIT integration is a plus)
- Deep knowledge of JIRA/Jira Agile, Confluence, Service Desk configuration, administration, maintenance and enhancement
- Planning and executing upgrades to Atlassian systems
- Experience in setting up and supporting Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience customizing Jira workflows, setting up dashboards, and generating reports
- Experience with Jira & Confluence automation : add-ons based and script writing
- Experience with backup management: configuration, automation, rotation
- Experience with Continuous Integration and building test automation frameworks
- Knowledge of test and QA automation frameworks
- Experience of working with Azure cloud and Active Directory
- Ability to create complex Jira workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes; using JQL data for reporting and custom search; configuring dashboards and reports
- Configuring Jira Agile boards
- Confluence: ability to configure spaces, use customization and personalization; experience with using macros and integration with Jira
- Service Desk: configuration and administration (customers, SLAs, notifications )
- General awareness about available plugins on the market and their functionality
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodology is an advantage
- Experience in support/Service desk projects
- Understanding of SDLC and software development methodologies (requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools, version control, testing and QA, deployment)
- Understanding of networking and security concepts
- English (both writing and speaking) upper-intermediate
- Excellent problem-solving skills; proven teamwork and communication skills
- Driven to learn and stay current professionally
- Highly organized and experienced at successfully multi-tasking
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- Working in a centrally located office with a warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation