ADF Solutions is the leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools. These tools are used for processing and analyzing computers, external drives, drive images, and other media storage (USB flash drives, memory cards, etc.). ADF forensic tools are all about speed, scalability, ease-of-use, and relevant results. The tools have a proven track record in reducing forensic backlogs, streamlining digital investigations and rapid access to digital evidence and intelligence. Our customers include law enforcement, defense and other government agencies worldwide.
On behalf of ADF Solutions, Ciklum is looking for an Automated Software Tester to join the Dnipro team on a full-time basis.
Join the leading software product developer of applications for defense and law enforcement agencies worldwide. Work in the challenging fields of computer security, computer forensics, and tactical site exploitation of computers and smartphones.
- Fully understand User Stories to design automated test cases
- Create automated tests for the user interface (Python)
- Create automated tests for the business logic (Python, SQL)
- Find or create challenging data for the tests
- Maintain and update existing automated tests
- Monitor test suites and provide reports
- Work to increase test coverage
- 2+ year experience with manual testing of desktop applications
- 1+ year experience in automation testing
- Experience with data driven tests
- Experience with SQL
- Familiar with SCRUM
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions