Betsson team in Kyiv develops payment system and payment solutions for our online entertainment system. We support VISA, Master Card, electronic wallets like PayPal, prepaid cards, bank transfers etc. We work on the .NET/Windows platform with the latest technologies, creating service oriented solutions with lots of focus on transaction security and integrity.
Betsson Group offers online gaming products to customers and partners all over the world and aim to deliver the best customer experience in the industry.
On the behalf of Betsson Group, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA (C#) Engineer to the team in Kyiv on a full-time basis.
Kyiv team develops Payment system and Customer Relationship solutions for Betsson online entertainment platform. Betsson team in Kyiv needs an active, inspiring QA Test Automation Engineer.
There are a lot of technical opportunities within a project as we build our solutions on .NET platform using reactive architecture principles. We know how to scale and protect our services. We care about service availability and eventual consistency.
Our products are covered by automation tests, which are executed as a part of CI/CD pipeline. It means no manual regressions for our QA engineers.
We follow Agile principles and are organized in Scrum Teams across development lifecycle.
We highly value our cohesive team atmosphere and work-life balance. That’s why we have regular cozy team events as well as big team buildings.
- Integration and System Test of Payment System
- UI Test Automation of Payment System web pages
- Functional testing, test case development, exploratory testing, performance and stress testing
- Being in practical charge of Continuous Integration and QA Environments
- 3+ years of testing of web, desktop and\or service oriented projects
- Working knowledge of Automated Test systems like Selenium Web Driver
- Knowledge of any programming language (C# is preferable)
- Knowledge of SQL – experienced user
- Basic knowledge of web services
- Experience with behavior driven development\testing is a great plus
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude
- Scrum, Agile understanding and experience is a great plus
- Working knowledge of English
What's in it for you
- You will be involved in all phases of development
- Challenging tasks – you and the team are to define every next Sprint, tasks and how they will be implemented
- Smart solutions – yes, we produce them
- Sport & games activities
- Office in Gulliver. Nice view in every weather
- Smiles and jokes