eToro is the world’s leading social trading network, providing more than 12 million users from around the world a one-stop-shop solution for their trading and investing needs. Since 2007, eToro has positioned itself as a Fintech leader, pioneering revolutionary practices such as social trading, blockchain and machine-learning-based investment products. eToro is a regulated and secure platform, operating in full transparency with its clients’ interest in mind.
eToro’s award-winning trading and investing platform is at the forefront of Fintech technology. Our Research and Development department develops cutting-edge technologies, focusing on field-relevant areas, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence. We offer competitive fees and an organizational culture which is both professional and fun.
On behalf of eToro, Ciklum is looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
You will be a key contributor in the Compliance team, which develops and owns the set of scalable .NET applications.
Group which develops eToro added value and differentiating features which drive the company growth and we do it all fast!
- Participate in software’s test automation development to ensure the highest level of quality.
- Create server side test automation scenarios and increase test coverage to replace manual testing.
- Execute test automation scenarios and analyze the results
- Work closely with the development and product teams.
- Become a test automation API authority and support the team
- Create and generate test automation plans for different test projects covering all aspects of project’s functionality and regression. Document and share all new developed abilities
- Have at least 5 years of experience in API test automation development using C#/Java
- Have at least 2 year experience in manual testing or a highly developed quality awareness
- Know your way around unit tests, integration tests, and data validation
- Have knowledge of NUnit or similar unit test framework
- Have knowledge in SQL
- Good understanding of software testing theory and methodologies
- Possess a broad overview outlook of the system
- Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Have experience with Agile development methodologies.
- Have experience with Cloud / SaaS based enterprise software platforms.
- Obtain an obsessive desire to find and squash every bug
- Have Trading/Forex/Finance background
What's in it for you
- Working with the latest technologies
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the Client
- Competitive salary
- Possibility to work in world-known and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
Client video presentation