AlgoTrader GmbH is the developer of an Algorithmic Trading Solution called AlgoTrader.
AlgoTrader lets trading firms automate complex, quantitative trading strategies in forex, options, futures, stocks, ETFs and commodities markets. We also support automated trading of cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin. The system is based on a robust, high-availability, low-latency architecture using state-of-the-art open source technology like Java, Spring, Hibernate, Esper (CEP), QuickFix/J, ActiveMQ, HTML 5, React JS, Bootstrap & Docker.
On behalf of AlgoTrader, Ciklum is looking for a Automation QA Engineer based in our Poland office (Poznan or Wroclaw).
As a Automation QA Engineer you will design and implement strategic features for our core product AlgoTrader and quantitative trading strategies for our clients.
- Design and implementation of our QA test approach
- Expand our test automation framework for integration of API tests
- Expand our test automation coverage
- Maintain existing automation tests
- Further develop and maintain QA processes and artifacts
- Maintain QA Metrics
- MUST HAVE: Experience in or exposure to the trading domain, preferably with quantitative trading strategies based on Stocks, Forex, Futures, Options and/or Cryptocurrencies
- Master’s degree or higher in Mathematics, Engineering and/or Computer Science
- At least 4 years of hands-on professional experience in the Testing and Java enterprise environment
- Experience with agile and test driven development
- Experience in working in a distributed global environment
- MUST HAVE: Very good expertise in testing multi-threaded & distributed systems
- Very good expertise in test automation
- Very good expertise in the Java11 SE/EE
- Good expertise in software patterns and architectural enterprise concepts
- Good understanding of RDBMS
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, Jenkins & Nexus
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English
What's in it for you
- Friendly collaborative teams and enjoyable working environment
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office in Wrocław/Poznań with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- A very competitive compensation package
- Private medical healthcare, fully covered by Ciklum, with a possibility to include your family
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card, 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
Client video presentation