On behalf of our Client, Ciklum is looking for a Automation QA Engineer to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
About the Client
The Client is a venture-backed enterprise security company focused on helping organizations better protect and manage the privacy of personal data: customers, employees, or clients. The company is geographically distributed, with development in Israel and operations in the US and Europe.
The Client provides enterprise software for managing and protecting customer and employee data in the data center or cloud. Our PII protection and privacy technology combines machine learning and identity intelligence to help organizations secure personal data and meet new privacy regulations like GDPR. The Client software automates PII discovery, inventory by data subject, data flow mapping, risk analysis and privacy compliance.
The technology helps find, map and de-risk personal data against loss and misuse. Security applications include enhanced breach prevention, detection and response. Privacy applications include automating data subject right requirements, data mapping, privacy impact assessment, data residency and retention, cross-border tracking and entity resolution.
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects – Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- REST API testing
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test
- Proficient in Linux OS
- At least 3-5 years experience in software QA & automation
- Core Java knowledge
- Experience in testing SaaS solutions
- Experience working with RDB and non RDB databases (queries, creating and populating data, etc)
- Experience with REST API
- Understanding testing coverage, quality
- Proven experience working in an Agile environment (Scrum/Kanban) and Test Driven Design
- Team player, willing to work in a dynamic startup environment
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Docker, K8S, Jenkins
What's in it for you
- Great team
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with warm atmosphere which creates good working conditions
- Your opinion matters
- You can improve product, processes, and tools
- Competitive salary