Ciklum is a Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital Quality Engineering CoE is looking for technology experts who want to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
You will have the opportunity to get in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients, you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our client is one of the biggest players in the auto industry and for sure the biggest German company by financial indicators, who is looking for automation testing for the Payment platform project. For you it is an opportunity to work with an experienced team and to bring new ideas using the latest technologies and tools as well as to gain new knowledge and improve your technical skills.
As our new Senior Automation QA Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on UI/backend
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI processes.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusions and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 4+ years of API Automation (with REST Assured or similar tool)
- Experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- 4+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
- Solid skills in Java and OOP.
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, Giltab pipelines).
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with API test automation of microservices-based applications
- Good Knowledge of SQL (PostgreSQL or similar)
- Hand-on experience with Docker
- Knowledge of Kotlin is a plus
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Ability to collect, analyze and present information to the client
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with the client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation