Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco Company, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
The Automation Engineer’s role is to design, develop and maintain automated testing solutions incorporating both in-house and industry-leading test-frameworks. The responsibility of the Automation Engineer is to compliment the Quality Assurance process of the teams.
- Adjust the cross-project automation process and strategy to local infrastructure and team tasks
- Actively participate in building automation related processes
- Automate functional test cases and infrastructure checks. Report on outcomes and show the value of automation
- Prepare and maintain automation environments
- Run and analyze existing DB, API and UI tests, and C#-based health checks
- Maintain and refactor tests
- Proactively communicate with offshore and onshore teams for deciding on the right automation approach
- Analyze product and test suites quality and seek out ways of improving them via automation
The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills.
A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions.
- Strong experience in backend and UI test automation (Selenium preferred)
- Programming knowledge (C# preferred) and experience of using it for Automation
- SQL knowledge and experience with queries and stored procedures
- Experience in troubleshooting automation issues independently
- Understanding of Continuous Integration principles and their practical implementation; Experience in integrating automated testing into CI infrastructure would be a huge plus
- Deep understanding of QA function in SLDC and Automation QA role
- Good understanding of Testing Techniques. Confidence in validating the quality of test cases
What's in it for you
- We are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change! We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well).
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
Client video presentation