Derivco is the dev house that provides Microgaming with their exceptional gaming content. They pride themselves on being at the forefront of industry innovation. These highly skilled teams of designers, developers, illustrators and animators love nothing more than working with the latest technology and having fun trying out new ideas. The software our Customer produces has enabled Microgaming to become one of the most trusted suppliers of online gaming in the world. They don’t just create software. They create entertainment experiences.
Derivco Hong Kong https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kywWpYy58Q
Family Day at Derivco Durban https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2UCbBhI-Vg
On behalf of Derivco, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
We are the Quickfire Team, which is part of Derivco. We are a fast paced, technologically proficient and exceptionally talented group of people. Our multi-award-winning software platform is technologically diverse and offers challenges in many different areas.
The Quickfire platform allows operators to access Microgaming content through a simple and rapid integration process across both the Flash and Mobile platforms. Once the initial integration has been completed, operators have access to the largest online Progressive Jackpot Network in the industry, monthly new game releases, Microgaming’s blockbuster slots including Thunderstruck II and licensed products such as Battlestar Galactica™, Hitman™, Lara Croft: Tomb Raider™ and Hellboy™.
- Proactively participate in planning and design sessions;
- Create/Update/Refactor Test Cases/Artifacts to ensure that all necessary scenarios are covered in the designed tests;
- Execute tests, detect & track defects;
- Complete, review and improve;
- Prepare software and test environment;
- Adhere and optimize standards and processes.
The Automation Engineer’s role is to design, develop and maintain automated testing solutions incorporating both in-house and industry leading test-frameworks. The responsibility of the Automation Engineer is to compliment the Quality Assurance process of the teams.
- 3+ years of experience in web application testing;
- 2+ years of experience in API testing;
- Strong testing technical ability across multiple platforms (SQL, Web, Service);
- Experience with Test Management Systems;
- Write, update and maintain automation test cases;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Experience with TDD/BDD environment.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively with the team. Integrity, adaptability and excellent communication skills. A passion for lifelong learning and exceptional problems solving skills;
- A driven person with good time management and great attention to detail, combined with the ability to deal with ambiguity and drive solutions, independently or collaboratively.
What's in it for you
- We are always looking for new approaches to take advantage of and are always keen to embrace change!
- We embrace innovation in everything we do (and hand out some pretty cool prizes for it as well);
- We’re convinced that we employ some of the smartest people in the business, so if you like being challenged and feel that you could contribute, we look forward to hearing from you!
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions;
- Competitive salary.
Client video presentation