Encode is a Danish SaaS vendor in the fast growing Marketing Technology (MarTech) space, delivering a software service for marketing planning and production to teams across brand owners, retailers and agencies with a mission to “make life easier — and more productive”.
The Product and Engineering Team is currently 14 strong and growing, with team members in Odense, Kiev, London and California. We follow agile methodologies in building our product and pay attention to user experience, performance at scale and delivering features that our customers and the market will love.
The product is in the active development stage but we are in process of re-designing our application from both the user experience and architecture perspectives.
On behalf of Encode, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Current tech stack: Docker, Kubernetes, Google Cloud, React/Redux, Java, Apache Tomcat, MariaDB, RabbitMQ, REST API.
- Extend current automation suite with new tests for new features together with the developers
- Maintain and innovate on the existing test automation infrastructure, including e.g. latency testing around the world, new quality testing framework integrated into our build pipeline etc.
- Work closely with your new colleagues in the QA team
- Participate in manual testing if and when needed
- Ongoing refactoring of code and drive continuous improvement in code structure and quality
- 2-3 year hands-on experience automated web GUI tests
- Experience with Jenkins, Selenium, Gherkin (Cucumber), SonarCube and Java
- Experience with load/performance testing using Browserstack or similar services
- Experience with automated testing RESTfull JSON endpoints
- Experience with OWASP ZAP security scans and including such Security tools into the test suites
- Experience in generating reports and graphic representations of the test results
- BSc in Computer Science
- At least intermediate level of English skills
- Understanding or real-world experience of Microservices Architecture and technologies
- Knowledge of web components
- Good understanding of Java and Java EE web stack and frameworks
- Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge in web security
- Proactive reacting on problems and seeing solutions instead of problems.
- Curious with regards to new technologies and willing to spend own time improving skills
- Highly productive and almost a perfectionist with regards to quality of own code and own tests
- Sporty, happy, geeky
What's in it for you
We’re constantly striving to ensure that we offer the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible. We want everyone on the team to be empowered to influence our architectural decisions. The whole team is involved in prioritizing and evaluating our releases.
- Great team and friendly environment
- Challenging tasks
- Lack of bureaucracy
- Medical insurance
- Competitive salary