JUST EAT is the world leader in online takeaway ordering - processing millions of orders across 12 major markets, with a clear #1 position in all of these. We have achieved this by building a growing network of over 63,000 restaurant partners and continuing to commit major investment into our technology platform, our brand and our people. Just Eat is now firmly established as one of the UK’s leading consumer brands, we are all about choice and are helping the nation ‘find your flavour' as we embark on creating the world's greatest food community.
Following our IPO in 2014, Just Eat is now well established as one of the most successful, innovative and high growth technology companies in Europe, with year-on-year order growth of over 50%.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do. Globally we have 2500 Just Eaters. They embody our values: Make Happy, Razor Sharp and Big Hearted. We truly believe it’s the people that make Just Eat the great company it is. We have an incredibly open culture. We’re about making everyone feel comfortable, sharing ideas and trying out new things.
On behalf of Just Eat, Ciklum is looking for Senior Mobile Automation QA Engineer for our team in Kyiv on full-time basis.
Every member of the Technology team is responsible for:
- The availability, security, scalability of our platform
- Delivering our product roadmap
As a QA Engineer you play a key role in ensuring that your team can efficiently turn JUSTEAT.ch ideas into reality. You’ll need to:
- Work closely with Product Managers to ensure that delivery and quality expectations are clearly understood
- Become the trusted authority in QA matters, with a strong evidence-based case for why a release is ready to ship
- Create automated tests for mobile applications using Espresso and XCTest technologies
- Be able to execute tests in an effective manner, balancing the need for some documentation with the need for delivery in a small team
- Clarify ambiguous scope; you should be one of the team members who can spot requirements that are open to different interpretations
- Ensure that your releases have the right level of test coverage, including unit & functional tests
- Be a leader in ensuring the team collectively take responsibility for doing the right thing for platform’s quality
- More than 3 years of mobile application testing experience
- Working within a high-transactional e-commerce business
- Being able to manage all QA activities during a weekly distributed agile environment, including manual QA, writing acceptance criteria, establishing how much testing is needed based on risk and performing exploratory testing
- Engineering solid, reliable tests
- Experience owning and configuring CI infrastructure for a project
- Automated testing for mobile apps (Espresso, XCTest)
- Unix-like operating systems experience
What's in it for you
- We’ll believe and trust in you and your abilities. So you and your team will have the authority to make the technical decisions you need to meet your responsibilities to the rest of the platform and company
- The opportunity to become a senior and authoritative voice within the engineering team of a large and successful, but still fast growing company
- An environment in which good, evidence-based arguments are always listened to, and will win out
- Regular 1-2-1 meetings with your Technical Lead, with support and guidance to set and then meet personal career objectives
- An open, friendly and fun environment; we have a relaxed dress code and regular social events
- Hackathons – use your imagination, ideas and technologies of your choice to innovate and deliver prototypes of new products
Client video presentation