Payoneer is a fast-growing, profitable, well-funded and dynamic global payments company. Payoneer’s offices are located in Israel, New York and more. It is serving thousands of corporates and millions of end-users (payment receivers), in over 200 countries.
Payoneer’s R&D organization holds over 100 workers (Developers, Manual QA, Automation QA, DBA, IT, Professional services / production support). R&D teams are operating in SCRUM methodology, with product-manager involved in each team.
R&D is looking for extending its capacity for new-developments and existing product enhancements, in high quality and fast pace of delivery. R&D is looking for new teams, in Ukraine that will expand capacity, mainly for WEB applications (server side, and the required matching client side). The team will be assigned various tasks of development, changing along the time (not turn-key projects).
With our Payoneer’s fast, flexible, secure and low-cost solutions, businesses and professionals in both developed and emerging markets can now pay and get paid globally as easily as they do locally.
On behalf of the Payoneer, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join Kyiv team on full-time basis. The team develops internal applications. The team shall be working in coordination with the Client’s offices in Israel.
You will be part of a team of developers of internal applications within Payoneer’s backbone. The development includes back-end side using C#, SQL, Redis, RabbitMQ, MongoDB, Elasticsearch.
Team tasks will include new components, which are either replacing existing components or expanding the application and maintaining components written by the team in production.
The team will be responsible for the whole development cycle – based on requirements, you will take part of the design and development and the team shall own also testing until the feature or component is ready for production.
You will learn Payoneer development environment as well as the relevant business logic per feature.
- Writing test-cases
- Automating test-cases
- Automating load tests
- Ensure a project covered with auto-test (unit, API, UI) for up to 100%
- Drive developers to write auto-tests
- Do a product review for Product Owner
- Do a product sign off
- Support our projects on Production, if any bugs found by end users or by Product Owner
- Working in an agile development environment
- 3+ years of overall experience in testing
- 1+ years of experience in automation testing (C#)
- Experienced with .Net
- Experienced with Web API
- Experienced with MS SQL
- Understand in technically how solution works even when it is a complex back-end
- Be very keen on quality in any aspect
- Be responsible over projects quality we deliver
- Very good verbal and written communication skills (English)
- Motivated team player who helps drive the team and QA processes forward
- Collaborate with QA Engineers, Software Engineers in an agile development environment.
- Experienced with Selenium
- Professional, smart and “get things done” approach
- Responsible, reliable and accountable personality and great team-player
- Pro-active attitude and doing what it takes to get the job done
- A Passion for technology!
What's in it for you
- Supportive, friendly and knowledge-sharing social environment. We expect to keep that environment in the offices in Kyiv, as well as other values we believe in, like – caring, team play, humbleness and more
- Celebrating diversity as we believe that our people are our greatest resources. We work hard to get things done and never forget to have fun along the way