Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer to join our Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
At Sisense, we are on a mission to empower modern data teams to deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
We wish to welcome a new team player to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
Automation QA Engineer with strong experience in test automation (ground up). The position requires the Automation QA Engineer to create automated tests for premium marketplace solutions, high level testing scenarios, test data and run and analyse results. You will work closely with the Professional Services Engineering team, who is responsible for creating bespoke extensions to the product and maintain the marketplace solutions.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in Kyiv, San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo and London
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We’re constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture
Why You Should Join Our Team
- We live our values. We care about each other, the technology we create, and the customers we support. We know we’re constantly learning and improving, and look forward to sharing insights and techniques with each other
- We have interesting customers. We support the Red Cross with dashboards about supplies, help a suicide prevention hotline with SQL+Python ML analysis, and enable Tinder to make better matches
- We are our own customer. We’re heavy users of the features we build and have an intuitive understanding of what makes data teams so special and successful
- “You have unlimited questions remaining” is core to our team’s philosophy. We are excited about learning and sharing together, and work hard to make sure that everyone is set up for success
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects – Building and maintaining automated testing framework
- Integrating automated testing into CI process
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs
- Test data and test environment preparations
- Communicate with all team members to indicate the problem (devops, manual qa, developers, product owner)
- You already have more than 3 years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks
- You also have solid skills in Java and OOP + PageObject pattern and general understanding of JIRA, TestRail and Confluence
- You’re ready to work and analyze complex DOM-model – highcharts, multi-dimensional tables, etc
- You have proven experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- You have also strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity, Jenkins, or similar)
- You used to work with version control systems (GIT currently)
- You’re able to demonstrate in-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures, as well as good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- You’ve got a good understanding of Agile/Scrum
- You have good English – communication, listening, presentation, and writing skills
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch
- Working with Serenity framework
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- You have master’s or bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- You have data driven, analytical mind and excellent problem-solving skills
- You’re a good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- You have strong communication and problem solving skills
- You’re used to being proactive, suggesting ideas for general and specific improvements, having an inquiring mind, taking interests in new approach and tools
- You’re self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- You also have strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you will have a chance to communicate and work directly
- with clients
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work for a big, global and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere, which creates really good
- working conditions
- Ability to improve English communication skills by working in a diverse and distributed team of professionals and meeting with customers