Stibo Systems is the global leader in Master Data Management (MDM) solutions. Over the past 30 years, we have helped growth-directed executive teams in the manufacturing, distribution, retail, travel and hospitality, automotive and grocery industries manage their technical and operational information on a global scale. Our client base of market-leading companies includes GE, KraftHeinz, Würth, Siemens, Walmart, Target & Fujitsu.
By linking product, supplier and other informational assets through an integrated process, our STEP platform streamlines the process of gathering, managing and sharing operational intelligence across the enterprise. This creates a single trusted source of strategic information and turns departmental knowledge into an enterprise-wide asset, resulting in increased profitability, reduced risk and enhanced agility.
Our stability and rich history dates back to 1794
We may be a rapidly growing company, but we are also a stable organization with a rich history. Our parent company, Stibo A/S, was founded in 1794 to serve the Royal House of Denmark and is still privately owned. (Yes, you could say that we are the world’s oldest software company!)
We also believe in giving back. Stibo A/S is a foundation whose charter is to ensure the long-term development and survival of the company and contribute to the community. Since 1965, all company profits have been reinvested in the business and in charitable organizations throughout the world.
On behalf of Stibo Systems, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Engineer to join our team in Gdansk, Poland on a full-time basis.
QA Engineer for Innovation Lab:
Are you curious by nature? Do you thrive learning new things? Do you enjoy being the devil’s advocate? Are you technically well-versed? Then continue reading – we are seeking a QA engineer for our innovation lab.
Stibo Systems is committed to innovation and have created an innovation lab to further that. We are now at a stage, when we need to strengthen the quality of the innovation we deliver, and we need someone dedicated to take part in that.
Our innovation hubs are geographically dispersed across the UK, US, China, Poland and Denmark.
The innovation hubs are receiving, discussing, validating, and experimenting with future innovation ideas.
As an example, the Data Sciences hub has implemented a multi-tenant cloud-native machine learning platform, which enables us to make machine learning algorithms operational with ease. On the platform, we are delivering intelligence for helping the customers with onboarding challenges and for improving the data quality in general.
- You will work with the product owner to understand and validate the requirements
- You will work with the developers to validate their implementations. The developers will be responsible for implementing the component tests, but you will help them reach out into the needed corners
- Our machine learning applications are an integral part of the Stibo System Enterprise Platform, STEP, and you will be using Selenium to manage the appropriate tests, using existing test automation starter packages
- The implementation language is Java, but we use Groovy instead
- As well as being an integral part of the Data Sciences team, you will also be working on wider inno vation projects to support the more ad-hoc and manual requirements typical in a fast-paced and exciting environment, e.g., making proof-of-concept implementations in STEP
- Java or Groovy
- REST API with JSON
- Machine Learning
- Cloud development
- Master data management
- You are the type of person, who always wants to figure out how things are working, and as natural thing also disclose flaws
- You have a positive attitude in general, and especially on working with new assignments. You need to be able to work independently, and be comfortable reaching out for assistance, when needed
- You must have technical flair, so you probably have an IT degree
- You have a natural interest in data – multi-domain master data management can be difficult to wrap your head around. Hence, we prefer that you have some years of experience, as that will be useful to comfortably navigate in the position
What's in it for you
- A challenging job where you will get the opportunity to make a difference. The environment is professionally motivating and offers great chances for personal development as well, while your initiative and good ideas are very welcome
- Possibility to work in a team where the well-being and professional development of each employee is vital and due to your performance, you will be able to directly influence your career
- Competitive salary
- Core working hours starting between 8 and 10 am
- State of the art, cool, centrally located office with own gym, showers, warm atmosphere and chill out areas –PlayStation 4, unlimited amount of coffee and tea are guaranteed
- Ergonomic and user-friendly equipment (laptops and standing desks)
- Private medical healthcare fully covered by Ciklum with a possibility to include your family in it
- Fully covered life insurance – 100 000 PLN
- Fully covered drug insurance – up to 2 000 PLN/year
- Multisport card 100% covered by Ciklum – Benefit Systems, Plus package
- Parking space 50% covered by Ciklum
Client video presentation