STYLEPIT is the evolution of SmartGuy, one of Denmark’s leading online fashion retailers for 14 years. Awarded the title of Growth Gazelle by Danish business daily Borsen for six years in a row, and earning prestigious prices across the board including the Danish e-Commerce Award and European e-Commerce Awards, Stylepit is going from strength to strength.
STYLEPIT sells around 1,000 different brands, has more than 2.5 million registered users and more than 300 staff members. The Group headquarters are located in Denmark (Copenhagen) while warehousing and logistics is located in Poland. STYLEPIT sells its products to customers throughout most of Europe
On behalf of STYLEPIT, Ciklum is looking for Automation QA Engineer for our team in Dnipro on a full-time basis.
An exciting and unique opportunity to become a part of a professional team to be able to expand the growing and dynamic business, where all order processing, warehouse management and finance parts based on Microsoft Dynamics Navision; a lot of extensions were developed. The website is an in-house built solution made with .NET , MS SQL as primary technologies, plus more as SOLR, MongoDB, PostgreSQL.
The company has fashion sites in 10 counties, sells near 3000-5000 packages each day. A big warehouse in Poland has a few millions of products. Millions of users visit their sites each month, their purchasers buy products from hundreds of vendors. Warehouse, sales and finance parts use Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
- Automated testing of ecommerce platform: UI, backend , integration;
- Requirement testing;
- Analysis and clarification (direct communication with product owner);
- Communication with team and knowledge gaining/sharing;
- Being the firewall for the end-quality of the product .
- 2+ years in automated testing;
- Testing web-applications;
- Black box testing (boundary values, equivalence partitioning);
- UI/UX Testing;
- C# (ideally);
- Selenium WebDriver;
- English Upper-intermediate .
- Wiki-system(Confluence) ;
- JMeter ;
- Bug tracking system (Jira).
- Strong solid performer ;
- Oriented to long-term life results;
- Interested to work with huge systems;
- Attentive to details;
- Analytical way of thinking.
What's in it for you
- Get experience in the complex product development environment;
- Use QA knowledge and experience to bring the quality of the ecommerce platform to the next level;
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client;
- Competitive salary;
- English courses;
- 50% discount on all fashion products on STYLEPITs’ site.