Automation QA Engineer (Python) for Testing Center of Excellence (Kyiv)
Ciklum Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) is a software quality assurance unit in Ciklum, which has been evolved very rapidly for the past 4 years to a mature SQA services provider, concurrently serving up to 30 projects, consisting of 70+ SQA professionals, delivering 5 main service lines.
Our main principles are:
- People are over processes and hierarchy
- Flat and open collaboration/communication increases creativity and brings more value to the business
- Investing in people and innovations ensures your future
- Reuse and share your experience - Develop best practices, publicize and follow them
Testing Center of Excellence is an optimal environment for your professional involvement and growth.
Testing Center of Excellence is a unique provider of QA Services and QA Consulting in the following areas:
- Manual Web / Mobile QA Services
- eCommerce QA Services
- Automation QA Services
- Performance QA Services
- Security QA Services
- QA Consulting
Testing Center of Excellence Team has the following certificates:
- QA area - 46 certificates - ISTQB Foundation
- QA area - 3 certificates - ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst & Test Manager
- Scrum Master area - 29 certificates - ICAgile Certified Professional
- Security area - 2 certificate - Offensive Security Certified Professional
- Finalist for the European Software Testing Awards (2015, 2016) https://www.ciklum.com/ciklum-shortlisted-for-the-european-software-testing-awards-2015/, https://www.ciklum.com/press-releases/ciklum-named-as-a-finalist-at-the-european-software-testing-awards-2016/
- European IT and Software Excellence Awards http://www.iteawards.com/content/2016-finalists
On behalf of Testing Center of Excellence, Ciklum is looking for a Automation QA Engineer (Python) to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
- Become part a team and work closely with BA, Dev and QA Specialists to own all of the test automation activities
- Lead and oversee assigned project’s functional test automation efforts
- Analyze new applications to be automated within the test automation architecture / framework. Create new or modify the existing test automation framework as needed.
- Deliver the test automation solutions that fit within Agile / Scrum software development methodologies
- Maintain and integrate automated test framework into CI/CD
- Minimum 3 years of experience in functional test automation using either SoapUI (or comparable tools) for service testing and Selenium (or comparable tools) for UI test automation or similar technologies
- Experience in object oriented language such as Python
- 2 years of QA experience in Agile Software Development
- 2 years of experience using test management tool such as TestRail, MS TFS, HP ALM, Silk Test Manager
- Experience writing and executing test strategy, test approaches, defect reports and reporting test results
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Experience with REST Api testing
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack, etc.
- BDD approach and BDD-based tools/frameworks
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with client
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB Certification preparation
- QA knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentationApply via site