7digital is the global leader in end-to-end digital music solutions.
The core of its business is the provision of robust and scalable technical infrastructure and extensive global music rights used to create music streaming and radio services for a diverse range of customers – including consumer brands, mobile carriers, broadcasters, automotive systems, record labels and retailers. 7digital also offers radio production and music curation services, editorial strategy and content management expertise.
7digital fosters industry growth and innovation by simplifying access to music for clients such as Onkyo, Global Radio and musical.ly. From years of being the largest independent producer of programming for the BBC, launching Radio player in multiple territories, and powering services for partners like HMV, Electric Jukebox and Panasonic, 7digital is perfectly positioned to lead innovation at the intersection of digital music and next-generation radio services.
We have offices in London, Manchester, Copenhagen, Lille, Kiev and San Francisco.
7digital is transforming the listening experience for music fans, like you. We’re an ambitious team with big plans. Our goal is to be one of the defining music tech companies of our generation by using technology to remove the complexity of launching and scaling new music services.
One behalf of 7 digital, Ciklum is looking for Middle Automation QA (Ruby) to join Kyiv team on full-time basis.
- 2+ years of commercial QA experience
- Implementing tests using Ruby / RSpec / Selenium or Watir
- Enlarge automation suite coverage
- Support existing framework
- Working hard to progress professionally and become a valuable asset to the team.
- Close communication with the development team in Kiev, Denmark and London
- OOP principles understanding, experience in scripting language (preferably Ruby)
- Selenium WebDriver knowledge
- Describe test cases via DSL: Cucumber, RSpec
- Deep understanding of web applications architecture, experience in testing web apps on different layers
- HTML, CSS, Xpath
- HTTP (methods, headers, request states, etc)
- Popular datatransit formats: XML, JSON, YAML
- Good English and communication skills
- Knowing Agile methodologies
- Experience in QA accompanying systems: JIRA / Conflunce / TestRail (optional) or analogues
- Understanding of CI tools (i.e. Jenkins, TeamCity). Experience would be a plus.
- Understanding of VCS (Git, SVN). Experience would be a plus.
- Understanding on how to use / test REST API
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment where you have freedom to work on the highest quality software in the team of professionals
- Competitive salary
- Cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions