Ciklum is a top-five global Software Engineering and Solutions Company. Our 3,000+ IT professionals are located in the offices and delivery centres in Ukraine, Belarus, Poland and Spain.
As Ciklum employee, you'll have the unique possibility to communicate directly with the client when working in Extended Teams. Besides, Ciklum is the place to make your tech ideas tangible. The Vital Signs Monitor for the Children’s Cardiac Center as well as Smart Defibrillator, the winner of the US IoT World Hackathon, are among the cool things Ciklumers have developed.
Ciklum is a technology partner for Google, Intel, Micron, and hundreds of world-known companies. We are looking forward to seeing you as a part of our team!
Ciklum Digital is looking for technology experts who wants to make a positive influence on new business by applying best QA practices and taking ownership.
We are a growing business unit of Ciklum with currently 100+ employees, specializing in Software quality assurance. Currently we are dealing with approximately 35 projects simultaneously. Our projects usually last for 6-12 months and our technological focus is mainly on web and mobile technologies. Therefore, you will have the opportunity to get frequently in touch with new projects, processes, approaches, technologies, and tools. Through direct knowledge exchange with international clients, you are an important contributor in making them successful.
Our environment gives you the opportunity to share your professionalism to help team members grow and we support you with training and education in the areas where you want to develop.
- Creation of Test Automation Strategy
- Development of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and other functional testing on Web/API//Mobile projects
- Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project managers
- 6+ years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
- Solid skills in Java 8 and OOP (SOLID).
- Deep understanding of design patterns and applying them on projects
- Experience with Test Automation for Mobile
- Experience with Mobile automation (Appium, Espresso, Xcuitest)
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Experience with implementation of automated testing for project and system
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (Jenkins, teamcity, or similar).
- Setuping test infrastructure environment using Docker
- Experience in high load and real time applications
- Knowledge in RDBMS
- Experience with frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, and JUnit
- Experience of working with version control systems
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with API level testing.
- Understanding Big Data
- Understanding of streaming and message broker platform
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Experience in payment systems testing
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
What's in it for you
- Very close cooperation with different clients
- Possibility to propose solutions on a project
- Dynamic and challenging tasks.
- Ability to influence project technologies.
- Team of professionals: learn from colleagues and gain recognition of your skills.
- Low bureaucracy, European management style.
- Continuous self-improvement.
- ISTQB/JAVA8 Certification preparation
- Knowledge sharing meetings
Client video presentation