On behalf of Credorax, Ciklum is looking for an Automation QA Team Lead to join Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
Information about the product the person will work on
Design and develop from scratch a fully blown automation platform serving different applications and processes
- BRAIN – payment gateway, decision / rule engine, kafka, high speed and velocity
- HPP – Hosted Payment Pages and solutions
- APM – alternative payment method gateways – same architecture as BRAIN
- Loaders – Java applications consuming / producing to RMQ and RDBMS
- SENDY – Scheduling and distribution platform providing real time report to our customers
Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
- Lead and grow a team of Automation Developers
- Participate and influence in R&D management meetings, agenda, SDLC and overall processes and methodology
- Occasional visits to the Israeli office
- Work directly with VP R&D QA TLs and Architects – Designing and Implement a fully blown automation and performance framework for credorax payment solutions
- 3 years as automation Lead
- Highly technical – Java, RabbitMQ, SQL, Linux
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with high scale functional and performance automation frameworks aka jsystem, blazemeter, cucumber, etc.
- Very good verbal and written English
- Open minded and Innovative
- Experience building automation frameworks from scratch
- Experience in the payment industry
- Experience with HazelCast, Kafka, Jenkins, Graphite, Docker
- Automation Architecture experience
- Experience with performance, load & stability automation
- DevOps experience (CM,CI/CD,ELK,Splunk,Loom)
What's in it for you
- Unique working environment – fast paced, technically challenging and innovative Advanced technologies like Kafka high velocity microservices, HazelCast, Active highly durable and scalable Architecture, Rule Engine, Machine Learning
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions
- Be a part of a R&D Management forum participate, influence and contribute to the agenda, methodology and our constant strive to improve