Sisense, the cutting edge BI company, dedicated to be one step ahead of the market. We love innovation, we always seek better solutions and customer delight.Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal and we take no less than ‘WOW!’.
Sisense provides a single stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up big and complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer Data Prep product, to a powerful reporting product that turns data into insights and business value that can be shared across the organization.
Established in 2004, Sisense has an office on Wall Street in New York City, where the sales and marketing team sits, and two offices in Tel Aviv, Israel, where R&D, worldwide sales, and support are located. Hundreds of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to innovative start-ups, are using Sisense to crunch their data and uncover insights. eBay, ESPN, Sony, NASA, and Motorola are just a few example of the leading companies who have chosen Sisense as their BI tool.
On behalf of Sisense, Ciklum is looking for a talented Automation QA Team Leader to join the Kyiv team on a full-time basis.
We wish to welcome a new Team Leader to our team, which is eager to be part of building the Sisense Automation team.
Hands On Automation QA Team Leader with strong experience in test automation and/or development. The position requires In-depth Java experience, familiarity with Automation frame work and tools such as Selenium Web Driver and a like.
The team goals are to create & Design automated tests, new scripting, high level testing scenarios, test data and run and record results.
- Leading and Mentoring a team of 5 people
- Development and improvement of test automation framework architecture
- Automation of regression and functional testing on Web/Mobile projects – Building and maintaining automated testing frameworks.
- Optimize the Automation infrastructure
- Integrating automated testing into CI process.
- Test case adjustments for automated testing needs.
- Test data and test environment preparations.
- Making conclusion and reporting about stability of the product under test.
- Possibility to perform testing activities on several projects, communicate with developers and project
- Ability to take complete responsibility for at least one area of automation (transparent reporting, fast email answering with quick analyze of issues and failures).
- 1+ years of professional experience as a TL of QA Automation or development
- More than 4 years of professional experience in QA Automation of Web products via Selenium (WebDriver) and supportive frameworks.
- Solid skills in Java and OOP + PageObject pattern
- Good understanding of Maven/Gradle, JUnit/TestNG, Logging, different reporting tools
- Experience with API level testing
- Ready to work and analyze complex DOM-model – highcharts, multi-dimensional tables, etc
- Strong experience in creation of automation frameworks from scratch.
- Strong experience with continuous integration processes and tools (teamcity, Jenkins, or similar).
- Experience of working with version control systems (GIT currently)
- In-depth knowledge of test automation approaches and procedures
- Good knowledge of different testing methods, techniques and types
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer science or relevant
- Good English skills – Upper-Intermediate and above
- Experience with Mobile automation
- Some experience with cloud-based automation solutions like Saucelabs, Browserstack
- Good Knowledge of SQL
- Linux knowledge
- Good analytical skills
- Good team player, motivated to develop and solve complex tasks
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, self-disciplined and result-oriented
- Strong attention to details and accuracy
- Be proactive, suggest ideas for general and specific improvements, have an inquiring mind, take interests in new approach and tools
What's in it for you
- Variety of knowledge sharing and training opportunities
- Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with client
- Business trips
- Competitive salary
- Career and professional growth
- Possibility to work in a big and successful company
- Long-term employment with 20 working-days paid vacation and other social benefits
- State of the art, cool, centrally located offices with warm atmosphere which creates really good working conditions